Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Please let us know if you have additional questions: email@example.com.
Q: Is the water safe to drink?
A: Sundaram has a good water purification and softening system. We also provide bottled drinking water for our guests to enjoy.
Q: What does the rate include?
A: The rate per night includes:
- Beach equipment, towels, umbrellas, chairs.
- Comfortable massage tables so you can hire on site masseurs.
- A safety deposit box for your personal use.
- Fiber Optic Wireless Internet.
- Tempered pool for the suites, and jacuzzi for Casa Sunset.
- Air conditioning in each bedroom and enclosed social areas, as well as remote control operated, 3 speed-ceiling fans.
Q: How do I get there from the airport?
A: There are many services that can bring you to Sundaram. You have taxis at the airport or rental car. We are 50 minutes to 1 hour north of the Puerto Vallarta International airport.
Q: Is UBER available from and to the airport?
A: To get this service, while at the airport, you need to cross the pedestrian bridge over to the other side of the highway and call UBER. UBER is not allowed to pick guests up from within the airport property.
Q: How far are we from the beach? From the town?
A: The beach is 1 block west from the villa. The town is 5 minutes away driving, and 20 minutes walking. In town, you can find restaurants and stores to explore. There are no huge hotels that usually disturb the peace. It is a quaint small town whose residents respect and maintain it as such. There is a strong community feeling all around.
Q: Is there a kitchen we can use?
A: There is a fully equipped kitchen in each property, with stove, full size refrigerator, coffee machine and all cookware, dishware, flatware and glassware needed to have a wonderful meal. You can cook yourself if you enjoy it, or you can also hire the services of private chefs; we can assist you with suggestions.
Q: What is there to do for entertainment?
A: There are a lot of activities that can keep you entertained:
- Enjoy San Pancho´s world famous sun sets at the beach, steps from your suite.
- Go horseback riding at the beach, be picked up at your door step!
- You can hire a personal driver to take you to Puerto Vallarta or the closest towns. He will take you there and back, and will wait 3 hours while you enjoy visiting or dining out.
- You can visit the nearby towns of Sayulita, Punta Mita and others.
- A trip to Puerto Vallarta (1 hr away) for the day will offer great entertainment. Wednesday evenings is Art Walk, where all main art galleries open their doors late in the evening for you to walk and visit each gallery and enjoy food and music.
- Enjoy one of the many fantastic restaurants in town for lunch and/or dinner, as well as great coffee shops.
- If you feel adventures, you can take a 1.5 hr trip to go visit the Vallarta Botanical Gardens.
- Get a professional massage in house, facial or reflexology treatment at one of the towns facilities.
- There are always yoga and Pilates classes available nearby.
- Enjoy the San Pancho Farmers Market on Tuesdays during high season.
Q: How many people can be accommodated?
A: We can accommodate up to 10 adults as follows:
- Casa Sundaram accommodates 2 adults only in each one of the 2 rooms.
- Casa Sunset accommodates 2 adults only.
- Casa Arena accommodates 2 adults only in each one of the 2 rooms.
Q: Is the place safe?
A: San Pancho is a very safe town. You can walk the streets totally safe. Our location grants us an uncrowded beach, almost private!
Q: Is it a quiet area?
A: For the most part, yes. The Mexican culture tends to be very happy and sometimes a bit loud. We are located in the Costa Azul area right behind the new Tierra Tropical, La Patrona Beach Club, which is mostly residential, although, there is occasional noise from parties and events. It is a high-end area one block from the beach.
Q: What shall I bring?
A: Bring sun protection. Although mosquitos appear mostly in summer months (low season, June to October), you may want to bring mosquito protection. The properties have mosquito screens anyway. We provide bath and beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas and basic toiletries. Bring your laptop and your favorite music.
Q: Where do I wash my clothes?
A: Each property provides washer and drier for your private use, as well as laundry detergent.
Q: Is it children and pet friendly?
A: Sundaram Vacation Homes are for adults only. We try to keep the space quiet so you can feel the peace and calm of the environment. We encourage yoga, meditation, reading, relaxing, and with children around that is certainly a challenge. We are not set up for children. Pets are not allowed.
Q: Is there a minimum stay?
A: 4 nights is the minimum reservation we accept. It takes a couple of days for you to disconnect and leave stress behind.
Q: Where can we get cash?
A: Intercam Banco in Sayulita, 8 min by car from San Pancho. (Av. Revolución 231, Sayulita, Mexico 63732. Open M-F 9 to 4pm). You can Exchange dollars to pesos, have access to ATM machine, friendly attention, safe. It is located just at the entrance of Sayulita, 2 blocks from the bus terminal.
Q: Is there medical attention nearby?
A: There is a basic emergency hospital very close to Sundaram. There is a well-appointed hospital in Sayulita, Saint Lukes, right next to Intercam Banco. There are plenty pharmacies in town.
El Hospital General San Francisco, with ambulance service, and Sundaram is located just minutes from the hospital. 311 258 4077 or 311 258 4229
Saint Lukes Hospital in Sayulita, 329 688 2335 or 329 688 2338.
CMQ Riviera Nayarit Hospital, in Av. Héroes de Nacozari 280, Bucerías, 63732, 01 329 298 0717, just 25 min south, has the latest technology and medical services.